The EESA Guide , helps teach and includes echoic skills assessment, program planning guide, and materials resource. Throughout, a behavioral training approach is explained, so users can design fun (reinforcing) and effective speech-language programs for their learners.
The EESA Guide includes:
- Introduction. Discusses the behavioral and mechanical basis for speech development.
- Syllable Complexity. Explains elements of syllables that make speech easy or difficult.
- EESA Pretest. Determines if a learner is ready for the full EESA-R test.
- Program and IEP Planning. Discusses skills to strengthen and IEP goal planning.
- Appendix A. Contains supplementary forms and materials.
- Appendix B. Responds to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Appendix C. Offers information abo